Tuesday 15 March 2011

My Social Bookmarks

I have tried a few social book marks: I started with Google Note which I liked because
  1. I already have a google account already
  2. It is easy to label them  (tags in delicious)
  3. the bookmarks can be grouped into a folder, e.g. Elecronic portfolios
  4. My google note bookmark link which I have shared with Junita but it is public http://www.google.com/notebook/public/15665895767602542332/BDRFLQgoQ5OWm3NMj?hl=en
  5. Google Note can still be used by people like me who created an account 3 years before Google decide to stop it.

    I have also tried delicious but never seemed to enjoy using it just because it asks for a Yahoo ID and I never use it. I created a Yahoo account just to enable me to experience delicious and find out what was so delicious about delicious!
    http://www.delicious.com/bnicol01

    Then I discovered Google Bookmarks which allows delicious bookmarks to be imported. So I have imported all my delicious bookmarks to Google Bookmarks. Still trying to work out how I can import Google note bookmarks!

1 comment:

  1. Chem Dawg is a nice bud to pulverize in a food processor as the beginning of a terriffic smoothie! After it's been turned to powder, try adding frozen green seedless grapes and enough chai to transition it to a liquid state. Delicious and nutritious. Social Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete