- I already have a google account already
- It is easy to label them (tags in delicious)
- the bookmarks can be grouped into a folder, e.g. Elecronic portfolios
- My google note bookmark link which I have shared with Junita but it is public http://www.google.com/notebook/public/15665895767602542332/BDRFLQgoQ5OWm3NMj?hl=en
- Google Note can still be used by people like me who created an account 3 years before Google decide to stop it.
I have also tried delicious but never seemed to enjoy using it just because it asks for a Yahoo ID and I never use it. I created a Yahoo account just to enable me to experience delicious and find out what was so delicious about delicious!
Then I discovered Google Bookmarks which allows delicious bookmarks to be imported. So I have imported all my delicious bookmarks to Google Bookmarks. Still trying to work out how I can import Google note bookmarks!
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
My Social Bookmarks
I have tried a few social book marks: I started with Google Note which I liked because